We are looking for a full stack developer in Kiev to join our exciting fintech startup based in London on a full time basis.
You should have good experience working collaboratively in cross-located teams as you will be working closely with developers from both China and London.
You will be working in a very dynamic environment, building apis and web applications initially on Microsoft Azure for our MVP. You will potentially be leading the development effort afterwards and be challenged to move our platform forward with speed and confidence. We are entering a very exciting and dynamic time with our product development. There are lots of uncertainties, and rapid changes. But we’re not magicians and rely on solid lean and agile principles to keep us ahead of it all. If this is something that you would like to be a part of then we would love to talk to you!
You should apply if:
- You want to build an exciting product in the fintech industry that will be loved by millions of every day users.
- You prefer collaborating closely with others in a cross functional team.
- You are experienced in working with lean, agile product development methodologies.
- You are an effective self starter, self manager interested in fast career progression.
- You have extensive experience building secure, scalable distributed applications and managing their lifecycles.
- You have experience in DevOps and believe in its value!
- .Net C#
- Angular 2+
- Relational Databases
- Software development patterns
- Restful API design and integration
- Application security
- TDD and application testing strategies
- Continuous Integration
- Experience with the cloud, Microsoft Azure or AWS
These will give you an advantage:
- Mobile development experience
- Building scalable distributed systems
- DevOps Application monitoring and support
What you get:
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development where you will have a huge influence on the technology and architecture of our systems.
- Comfortable working conditions, modern office
- Paid vacation — 20 working days a year (unspent vacation days are added next year)
- $500 personal development budget (books, online course, conferences whatever helps you to be a better developer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org