About the project
We’re changing the security world by solving real problems with our simple, intelligent product, using innovative technology.
Our exclusive project is making browsing more secure, so nobody could spy on you and get information about your browsing history or any other private data. We are building tools to protect users’ identities and personal lives. Our unique software changes users digital fingerprint in real time. Digital fingerprint is a combination of data about your web browser and computer. This data is used by marketers and advertisers to uniquely identify you.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis, thus free English is a must
- Design and build iOS (macOS) applications from scratch
- Code reviews
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding and ability to apply SOLID principles in real-world codebases
- Experience in managing (reducing) complexity of big codebases
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency with Swift
- Solid knowledge of Cocoa Touch
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Cocoa, AppKit experience
- Distribution of macOS/iOS apps outside of Mac App Store/App Store
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org