ABOUT THE COMPANY
Client is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Client’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. Client extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
We celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market.
- Take on research and development projects, break down into fundamental elements, explore potential technical paths and propose team approach for architecture and software development elements.
Understand existing and future product technical challenges and identify solution paths for development; coaching the team along the technical path for optimal solution design
Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems in the IoT sector
Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation activities, as well as participate in enhancing/maintaining existing solutions
Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
Define and implement best coding practices; proactively keep a tab on emerging technologies
Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
Work closely with the manager to ensure the product is evolving according to need
Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
Drive effort estimation for modules you will own and help create development plans with manager
Create tasks for user stories and assign to team, track and report to manager
Constantly update your knowledge and stay up-to-date with advanced technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects.
- A broad experience of architecture, infrastructure, software and computing systems with a proven track record of designing and developing solutions for end users on cross platform systems
- Passion for modern technology and a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as a tech visionary
- Excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practices, as well as previous experience using OOD, Design Patterns, Data Modelling and Storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Senior level hands-on experience in software development & solution design preferably with product companies, previous R&D experience would be a definite asset
- Strong background and experience with C# .NET or you are eager to learn it
- Understanding/or strong interest in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behavior Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- You are eager to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others
- You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude and a positive mindset
- Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org